The most positive influence I had in math was my brother. Sorry, you were expecting a special teacher or activity but, it was my brother. I wanted to be like him and well lets just say he was the math God! He went to math conventions and competitions with his school and I wanted to be that smart. I did have fun with a few math lessons in school though. I did have a teacher that would give us treats to use as counters and after the lesson we could have them for a snack.
I do not really remember a negative influence aside from many of my friends did not like math as much as I did and they often got bad grades as a result. As school went on I had to make new friends in math because I took pre-algebra and algebra way before my friends did.
No comments:
Post a Comment